Digital LoanFx is an international team of financial technology experts. The company develops and implements the most state-of-the-art technologies to bring the microfinance market to the new level corresponding all international standards.

Digital LoanFx brings together a diverse team of entrepreneurial leaders to leverage machine learning and the power of blockchain technology.

Our mission is to harness the power of blockchain to allow everyone to benefit from low-cost credit products. Using the power of partnerships and blockchain technology, we dream of an open, fair and global financial infrastructure. Online lending or the issuance of microloans via Internet is one of the most relevant trends in the development of microfinance in the world.

Digital LoanFx projects are leaders in their regions. Own IT infrastructure, R&D and Data Science centers are competitive advantages that provide business scalability, flexibility and speed of decision-making, and increase the quality of the portfolio.

Digital LoanFx is an active member of the Blockchain Association of Finance Commission and the Crypto Valley Association. Customers are protected by the independence Financial Commission’s efficient dispute resolution process.

dlf

We believe that crypto trading & investment should be easy and stress free, that’s why we’ve designed this platform to offer our clients an easy and stress-free earnings experience. We use high end encryption and decryption technology to help credit worthy individual receive risk-free and stable long term profits, by investing their bitcoin asset in our profound online asset management platform. All payment transactions with us are made into borrowers verified crypto wallet addresses. Therefore our services are available worldwide via the internet and is independent of banks. We work around the clock, concluding the most successful transactions, trading on the exchange in order to get maximum benefits.

Why Us?

  • New launched and The most progressive online lending company
  • Presence in all countries in seven continents
  • Large percentage with daily payout .
  • To obtain a loan, it is enough to have a passport and Internet access. Loan approval within 1 hour.
  • Working only with verified borrowers guarantees a refund in 97% of cases. We take on the remaining 3% of the risks.
  • In case of non-return of funds by the borrower, the case is transferred to the department for work with problem loans, and the debt to the investor is covered by the exchange at the expense of its own guarantee fund.

Quick Data Analysis

Our strategic team provides you with quick data analysis of your current investments in the crypto currencies for you to consolidate your positions.

Packaged Solutions

Easiest way to get started with our services is to opt for our pre packaged solutions built for every level of need.

Detailed Startup Guides

Our self starting guides are best in the industry which takes a little to no time for you to get started with the Crypto currency investments.

Cloud Storage

Cloud servers specifically defined to store our every customer's data for them to access it anytime and from anywhere in the world.

Digital LoanFX social contribution

Digital LoanFX is proven to be safe and mentally healthy and has positively affected the social wellbeing of its customers in many ways.

Education
Finance
Environment

Our Management Team

  • IMG-20210619-WA0014

    Venessa Lizzette Velasquez Lanza

  • IMG-20210619-WA0014

    Regina lizeth Castillo Bonilla

  • IMG-20210619-WA0013

    Ferdinando Voto Lucia

  • IMG-20210619-WA0012

    Maria De Calderon